- Collaboration models in a circular economy – effects and potential
- People from far and near – immigrants in the countryside
- Social capital and sustainability as success factors for small rural companies
- The home region viewed close up and from a distance
+ Added value from LEADER – what, how, for whom, and how much?
- Location-based well-being in rural areas
The 25th Conference on Rural Research will be held in Leppävirta, Eastern Finland, at Hotel Vesileppis on 31 August 2017 from 10 am. The theme this year is ‘countryside on our doorstep’.
The meeting programme comprises of invited presentations, discussions, working group activities, and relaxation.
The conference is suitable for everyone with an interest in the countryside, from researchers and developers to local authority staff.
The conference is free of charge, and it serves as an excellent introduction to the Rural Parliament. The conference will be held in Finnish.
You are invited to explore and discuss topical matters related to the countryside by